Monday, April 19, 2010

Kuch to hua hai

The elective lectures are always really boring and we always do something else only....so, today, I decided to make good use of my time...and thus was born this poem......




There is something in the air..
Is it the touch of summer,
Or is it just me..
That I just want to be!

It feels like my mind and heart have merged,
And in my hands is the whole world;
Somehow I feel like I have been set free;
And can do anything, even climb a tree! ;-)

A lot of new dreams brewing in my mind,
Dozens of paths, I want to find;
Yes! Today, in my hands is the whole world,
And my vision is totally unblurred!

5 comments:

  1. awesomeeeeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice!! i really like this!!
    hope i can actually say all this someday!
    :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Dozens of paths, I want to find;"
    Complete your Viterbi Algorithm. you will find them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gr8......
    bt d settin free doesnt mttr mch wen u r in pune........

    ReplyDelete